Amazon Order ^__^

Posted by Ivet | | Posted on 1/05/2011 05:30:00 PM

I am currently in the process of entirely remodeling my room. I bought a Queen Sized Ikea Malm in color chocolate brown, with the matching 3-piece headboard and 6-piece drawer, and repainted my room from light green to teal, painted my fan black (since it now matches my newer furniture), painted my Z-Line L-Shaped desk I bought on Black Friday black being it was naturally light oak and would not match. Now I have my 32" Samusung LCD HDTV placed on the desks raised "mini desk" where monitors would go. Now I finally ordered the equipment I need to connect my Macbook to my Samsung TV. I needed: a mini display port to DVI adapter, a DVI to HDMI cable, wireless external keyboard, and a wireless external mouse (which I also bought on Black Friday). So here's my order. Can't wait to receive it and set it up. I have Amazon Prime so half of my order will be here in 2 days, while the other half does not qualify and will be here later....bummer -.- If you haven't taken advantage of Prime, try it free! --That is if you're a student or an expecting mother LOL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order:
  • Logitech Wireless Keyboard K320 
  • Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug/2-RCA Plugs (6ft)  

  •   Mini DisplayPort to DVI-I Female Adapter for Mac 
  • DVI to HDMI Cable 6ft Male-Male  

Comments (0)

Post a Comment